Wednesday 26 June 2013

Tasting Journey #35 - The Mac Shack

The Mac Shack
5395 West Boulevard St.
Vancouver, BC
604.267.4225
http://www.themacshack.ca/

The Classic
Drove by one day at night and was hungry. It's in the neighbourhood, so I walked in.
The menu was extensive and I didn't know what to order. I ended up going for the Classic (can't go wrong with classic if it's considered a "classic" right?).  I like Kraft's Mac 'n Cheese, thought it's been a million years since I had it, but I'm sure it can't go wrong. I didn't like it.

I do have to give them points for how it is served though.  It is served in a mini metal pan as if it is hot off the stove. A definite twist to how fast food is typically served.

An innovative way to bring comfort food into fast food.
(well, if Mac 'n Cheese is considered comfort food)

Price: <$10
Would I go back? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment