Sunday 1 December 2013

Tasting Journey #42a - Indochine Kitchen + Bar

Indochine Kitchen + Bar
1 East Broadway
Vancouver, BC V5T 1V4
604.568.0828 
http://indochinekitchen.ca/

Totally forgot to log this when I was in Vancouver... well, here it is... back paddling a bit, and trying to catch up, so I'm gonna keep this short & sweet.
I was told that this place is owned by the son of Phnom Penh, Cambodian cuisines - one of my favourite restaurant. At Indochine, you will also be able to order Phnom Penh's infamous dishes such as the fried chicken wing, luc lac, and butter beef.... Well, because Indochine is a fushion restaurant that is catered more towards hip young guests, the dish is better presented, smaller portioned and at a higher price point.
I do have to say that the chicken wing is definitely better at Phnom Penh.








No comments:

Post a Comment