Saturday 29 March 2014

Tasting Journey #81 - 好滴 Drip Cafe

好滴 Drip Cafe
台北市忠孝東路四段553巷26號
02.2764.8181
www.facebook.com/dripcafetaipei


Walked by Drip a few time when visiting the 松山菸酒廠, and noticed that there’s always a huge lineup.  I thought it must be a popular place since amazingly, almost all restaurants require lineups on weekends in Taipei. 
This time round, I stopped by at 7:45pm thinking that coffee shops wouldn’t be so popular since it’s already quite late.  I can see there is still a lineup outside the café. No big deal, I can wait, it shouldn’t take too long.
I walked in, and asked the waitress to put me on the waistlist for 2 people.  He looked at the waitlist board, and suggested that we come back next time because their last call is at 9pm, and it doesn’t seem like we’ll make it to a table ta that time. Unbelievable right?

 
I decided to ask for a take-out. I’ll just drink coffee outside by the street. It’s fine. I mean, if it’s that popular, then it’s gotta be worth it right?  
So I ordered an Americano just to taste the flavour of the bean.
It is smooth with very mild acidity. More like a light roast. Totally OK to drink on its own as an Americano.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment