Monday 14 July 2014

Tasting Journey #120 - BAFA Cafe

BAFA Cafe
台中市惠來路一段161號
04.2251.7701

This cafe was first introduced to me by my coffee-addict colleague.  He gave me a pack of single bean coffee from Antigua, Guatamela. Amazingly, it tastes sweet when drank black.  Since then, I've fallen in love with this cafe eventhough I've never visited it in person.  Therefore, the first opportunity to visit Taichung, this cafe becomes a must-visit.  The cafe is small with less than 15 seats.  However, it serves a very warm and welcoming ambience, perfect for a group of 2-3.  I heard there's a larger room in the back where you can rent to host meetings and a party for a larger group.


With high expectation, comes high disappointment.  The long awaited bean was out of stock.  Nonetheless, I still got to enjoy a nice afternoon coffee with friends.  We all ordered a drink and dessert.  According to my friend who ordered winter melon lime soda, it was refreshing and perfect for this summer hot weather.  I had of course, black coffee to compliment my pickled apple.  I do have to give their lemon tart a thumbs up. It is sour and perfect.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment