Saturday 23 August 2014

Tasting Journey #131 - 肯達咖啡 Kantata Cafe

Kantata Café
台北市內湖區環山路一段28巷17號
02.8797.8298
http://kantatacoffee.blogspot.tw/


Coffee shop recommended by my colleague beause they carried the coffee bean that I was looking for - Antigua, Guatemala (安提瓜花神).  This bean is mildly roasted and very smooth to the taste.


Coming to this coffee shop has been quite a hectic journey, as it is located between two MRT stops, and 2 huge blocks in.  In other words, lots of walking under the hot hot summer weather.  My first trip there was a fail because I went on a Sunday, and they are closed on Sundays.  My second trip there wasn't smooth either; I forgot my wallet.  Nonetheless, I found a way to get cash, and was able to try out their meal & coffee despite all the dreading mishaps.

 
The cafe is busy on a weekday noon, filled with employees in that area.  The cafe is well lit with wooden table, that served a suitable environment for quick grab, or an informal casual business lunch. 


Coffee is brewed using french press, and the sandwich tasted very homemade.  The sandwich, given that it's home-style aka I-can-make-it-myself-too, is a bit pricey at $240.  Coffee however, is great.

 
I recommend coming here just for the coffee and not for the sandwiches.




No comments:

Post a Comment