Sunday 2 November 2014

Tasting Journey #152 - 晶湯匙泰式主題餐廳

晶湯匙泰式主題餐廳
臺北市承德路一段一號四樓
various locations
02.2552.0835
http://www.crystalspoon-thai.com/

High end Thai food, at an affordable price.


The restaurant is located in a mall, and on the floor that had all the restaurants.  I eat at this mall quite often, as the restaurants in this mall is of decent quality and at an acceptable price range.  I've walked by this place  many times, but never set foot in this restaurant.  If you know me, you probably also know that I am not a fan of Thai food because I am not fond of curry nor lemon grass... a frequent spicea that shows up in many south east asian cuisines.  However, what I do know is that this place is always busy, sometimes even with a long line up.


The dishes aren't huge, but the portions are acceptable for people with a normal appetite.
There were three of us, all girls, and we managed to sqeep clean 90% of all dishes...but keep in mind that the rice is unlimited.  The dishes are flavourful, and the presentation is great.

 
This place is perfect for gathering with a few friends. I wouldn't call it fine dining, but you can't go wrong to bring guests to places like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment