Sunday 28 July 2013

Tasting Journey #37 - East Fusion Food

East Fusion Food
1021-88 West Pender St
Vancouver, BC
604.568.6988
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/14/1432706/restaurant/Gastown/East-Fusion-Food-Vancouver 

Located near Chinatown/gastown, at the corner of the International Village Center,  this restaurant was recommended by a waitress from Congee Noodle House.

salt & pepper shrimp
Congee Noodle House is one of my favourite Chinese dining, for its cheap & good quality food.  I had gone to Congee Noodle House to get my routine fix of congee when they told me that the restaurant is closed due to some gas leakage in the neighbourhood, and the area had shut down the gas pipe. The waitress was friendly enough to recommend us to East Fusion, saying that the place also serves decent, good quality food.  I had to give this waitress some credibility given that she's been a long-time server here.  So off we go, to try out this new restaurant recommended by one of my favourite restaurant. 

Singaporean-style vermicelli noodle
East Fusion isn't busy, just like how International Village isn't either.  I never quite understand why this mall never made it to popularity.  It's located in a great location, with a cineplex movie theatre. I guess just don't have a reason sometimes.  

The price you pay for the quality you receive is awesome here. You would not be disappointed.  Free parking is also another great plus for eating here.  Would I go back? Undoubtedly, a yes!!
 
Price: $
Quality: $$

 


No comments:

Post a Comment