Monday 13 October 2014

Tasting Journey #147 - 洛神賦麻辣極品鴛鴦

洛神賦麻辣極品鴛鴦
台北市大安區仁愛路四段27巷16號   
02.2731.3779

This place is recommended by a high school friend of mine whom I haven't seen for over 15 years.
This is the place where we meet up for dinner.


Like all spicy hot pots, you have the choice of 鴛鴦pot, where half is spicy, and the other half is your choice of a different broth.


The ambience is quite comfortable, with friendly service and tables that are spaced just far apart to prevent claustrophobia. 


It is an all-you-can-eat buffet that offered excellent quality beef, pork, and supposedly super fresh shrimp (I didn't get the chance to try the shrimp because I was so full. I was about to explode).  Of course, this came with a price, as it costed around just under $700/person.  Oh, did I mention the haggen dazs ice-cream?



Overall, the experience was quite pleasant.  Compared to many of the popular all-you-can-eat spicy hot pot places such as 馬辣, I would definitely opt for this place no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment