Monday 13 October 2014

Tasting Journey #149 - PURR's Living 悅好

PURR's Living 悅好
台北市大安區敦化南路一段161巷29號1樓   
02.2775.5436

A very cozy cafe hidden away in the busy shopping area of the East District.
This cafe doesn't serve single bean coffee, but is more like an afternoon tea place with friends.


First thing I noticed when I walked into the cafe is the scent.  The soothing feel that it brings makes you want to just sit and chill.  Lots of wooden cabinetes, book shelves and antique decoration pieces, a lot of the guests uses these as photo spots.


Food is great. I ordered the rose & sea salt flavoured latte.  I really like the combination of saltiness and bitterness.  The rose tasted a bit strong to my liking (well, I don't really like the taste of rose as a food), and is also a bit stronger compared to other cafe's that offered similar selection.  However, overall, I was still quite pleased with the quality of food.  The salad is fresh, and the panini is loaded with cheese.


This is the perfect spot to relax after a long day of shopping in this area.

 



 
 \

No comments:

Post a Comment